Free Kasasa Cash Back® Checking
Make shopping more rewarding.
Kasasa Cash Back® pays cash back on your everyday debit card purchases. Enjoy 2.00% cash back* on your purchases plus refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.* Link your account to a free Kasasa Saver® to make saving effortless.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- Cash back earned on up to a total of $400 debit card purchases that post and settle during the cycle
- Earn up to $8 total cash back per monthly qualification cycle
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Visa® Debit Card with Automated Teller Machine access
- Monthly statements with check imaging available
- Express Telephone Banking available
- Internet Banking with Online Bill Payment
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning cash back is easy.
In fact, you’re probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking AT LEAST ONCE
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*See Kasasa Cash Back® disclosures and account representative for details. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, LTD., registered in the U.S.A.
To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Debit Cards: 12 transactions that can be either PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases.
- Online Banking: Be enrolled and log into online banking at least once per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- E-Statements: Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the 15th of the month (or preceding business day) through the 14th of the next month (or preceding business day).
“Business Day” means every day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays.
"Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which County Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $400 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $20 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. The maximum ATM withdrawal fee refund per transaction is $4.99. Instant cash/cash over purchase amount received at point-of-sale devices do not qualify as ATM withdrawal. Our institution does not reimburse any international ATM withdrawal fees that your account may incur. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee.
Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements, if applicable, will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account every month.*
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made, and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
* Kasasa Cash Back account linked to a Kasasa Saver account. When your Kasasa Cash Back account is linked to a Kasasa Saver account, if your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a monthly qualification cycle, the cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements earned in your Kasasa Cash Back account will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account every month.
Rewards’ Additional Information. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings. You will automatically qualify for the account's rewards during your account's first statement cycle. If the account is closed before rewards are credited, you will forfeit the rewards.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements may apply. $25 minimum deposit to open the Kasasa Cash Back account. $25 minimum deposit to open the Kasasa Saver account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet the account's qualifications. Limit of 1 account per Social Security Number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. A Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no account monthly maintenance fees on Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver products. County Bank may discontinue these Kasasa account products at any time. If account products are discontinued, the fees, rates and rewards are subject to change.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.