Stay ahead of fraud.
Fraud is on the rise, but there’s an easy and effective solution — add Kasasa Protect® to your County Bank checking account. It’s comprehensive, 24/7 protection for your sensitive information.*
This is the Kasasa Protect Suite. Some services are available upon enrollment and others are available upon verification. View the Kasasa Protect Disclosure for details.*
- Comprehensive identity protection and restoration solution*
- Employs around-the-clock monitoring for fraudulent activity
- Alerts you to any suspicious activity
- Quick, hands-on process of restoring your information should fraud occur
- Full suite of offerings, including*:
- 24/7 credit monitoring
- Annual credit report
- Monthly credit score and tracker
- Dark web monitoring
- Lost wallet protection
- Identity restoration
- Coverage from every angle provides peace of mind
- Exclusive pricing for all Kasasa checking account holders — $7.99 per month
- All other checking account holders — $11.99 per month
- Not locked into a contract; no time commitment necessary
Activate Kasasa Protect in minutes
Upon enrollment, Kasasa Protect starts working immediately. However, be sure to log in and verify your identity to receive the full complement of services*. Just check your email for your activation link or visit secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Add Kasasa Protect to receive around-the-clock coverage from every angle*:
24/7 Credit Monitoring
- Receive notification if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes or changes in address are detected in your Experian credit file.
- The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity
- Receive full access to annual credit report from Experian
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your Experian credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- View trends over time and find out exactly what's moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- Allows you to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Spots stolen data that could identify you, such as a social security number or medical identification numbers
Lost Wallet Protection
- Get cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant fraud occurs
- A professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist you to identify, dispute, and expunge any fraudulent activities.
*See Kasasa Protect disclosure and account representative for details. Kasasa and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, LTD., registered in the U.S.A.
This document summarizes the rules that govern our Kasasa Protect program as of August 2, 2019
Optional Add On Service
County Bank offers Kasasa Protect, an optional Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Service that includes identity theft, fraud protection and breach resolution services through a separate, third party that can be added to your County Bank checking account. This add-on service (a) requires your explicit authorization to add these Identity Fraud Protection Services ("opt-in"), (b) charges a separate monthly fee and (c) can be cancelled at any time.
Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services
"Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services" collectively includes the following comprehensive services (collectively "Services"):
(1) Credit Services: (a) Reports: an annual credit report from Experian; (b) Scores: a monthly credit score from Experian and (c) Plotter: a visual twelve (12)-month history of the consumer's monthly credit scores from Experian.
2) Monitoring Services: (a) Public Records: Monitors name, address & Social Security Number (SSN) across public records; (b) Dark Web Monitoring: monitors across social networks, chat rooms & black market web sites for personally identifiable information including social security numbers; phone numbers; email addresses; bank account and routing numbers; credit and debit cards; and medical identification numbers; (c) Credit Bureau: monitors for and will provide an email or text alert if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes or changes in address are detected in the consumer's Experian credit file. Credit monitoring occurs only on the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer, and does not monitor, compare or cross reference the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer to any other credit files maintained by the applicable credit bureaus; (d) Credit Freezes & Removals: Kasasa Protect includes the ability to place or release credit freezes on your credit report with Experian only. Certified Specialists will help Kasasa Protect consumers place or remove this credit freeze at no additional cost. In addition, Certified Specialists will provide the consumer with contact information for the other credit bureaus; however, they will not place the credit freeze at the other credit bureaus on their behalf. In accordance with the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, credit bureaus are to provide one free credit freeze (and associated removal) per year for consumer requests made after September 21, 2018.
(3) Resolution Services: (a) Recovery Services: a professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist the consumer identify, dispute, expunge any fraudulent activities and (b) Lost Wallet Services: Cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen credit cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
Terms & Conditions
Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID "CSID", a part of Experian Partner Solutions, Inc. "Experian". In order to receive your Kasasa Protect services, you must review and agree to the services' terms and conditions, available at one of our branch locations or at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
Kasasa Protect services are provided for a monthly fee of $11.99, or $7.99 if you are a Kasasa accountholder. Kasasa Protect is available to a secondary accountholder listed on a joint account for an additional monthly fee of $5.99. Fee(s) will be automatically debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fee(s) begin on the third (3rd) of the month following your enrollment date and will end one (1) business day after County Bank has processed your cancellation request.
Changes & Modifications:
Kasasa Protect's services, fees, providers and / or partners are variable and may change with proper notification from our bank or Kasasa, Ltd. Changes in terms, conditions, services, fees and / or providers, if any, will be posted on the Kasasa Protect site located at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. We encourage you to refer to this site on a regular basis for Services information.
To utilize Kasasa Protect you must: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, and (3) register and maintain your unique email address (joint accountholders must each provide unique email addresses for this service) via the Kasasa Protect online portal.
To receive Kasasa Protect's Services, you must (1) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services' Terms & Conditions and (2) establish the Services' monthly billing and (3) provide an accurate email address. Upon completing these three activities you will be enrolled in the program. ("Enrollment"). The date upon which these activities are completed will be your enrollment date ("Enrollment Date").
Within one (1) business day after Enrollment, Kasasa Protect will provide you with an email that includes a link to https://secure.kasasaprotect.com and your subscriber number. After entering your subscriber number, you must verify your personal information. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You agree to not misrepresent your identity. You also agree to maintain and update this information, including your email address on a regular basis to ensure its accuracy. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated. ("Verification").
Portal Alerts & Notifications:
Upon verification, you will be able to receive alerts and notifications through the portal. Email notifications will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that in order to receive the full complement of Services, including receiving Services' alerts and notifications via the Kasasa Protect portal, you must first verify your identity and register and maintain your email address at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Availability of Services:
All items under these three (3) comprehensive services are available to you as identified below.
(1) Credit Services: After verification, you will be able to view all items listed under Credit Services, including credit information and alert details via the portal.
(2) Monitoring Services: All items listed under Monitoring Services will begin upon Enrollment. Viewing of Monitoring Services alerts is available upon Verification.
(3) Restoration Services: All items under Resolution Services are available upon Enrollment.
You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying your financial institution of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to County Bank, Kasasa Department, 19927 Shuttle Rd., Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971. Verbal requests should be directed to 302-226-9800. Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. When cancelling, your then current month's fee will not be reimbursed or prorated. The Services' monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution. County Bank reserves the right to cancel your Services if the Services' monthly fees are not paid and properly fulfilled over 1 consecutive month. Should County Bank cancel your Services, a cancellation notification email will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Closure of Checking Account:
Should your checking account be closed by you or County Bank any add-on products / services associated with that account, including Kasasa Protect, will also be terminated at the same time. Your then current month's account and/or Kasasa Protect fees will not be reimbursed or prorated. The monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following termination.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law. (2) County Bank Notice. County Bank shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental. (3) Free credit monitoring services are available to every active credit consumer via www.freecreditscore.com. This free service provides electronic monitoring and notifies a consumer of changes to their credit file. Kasasa Protect includes the ability to place or release credit freezes on your credit report with Experian only. Certified Specialists will help Kasasa Protect consumers place or remove this credit freeze at no additional cost. In addition, Certified Specialists will provide the consumer with contact information for the other credit bureaus; however, they will not place the credit freeze at the other credit bureaus on their behalf. In accordance with the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, credit bureaus are to provide one free credit freeze (and associated removal) per year for consumer requests made after September 21, 2018.
Trademarks & Credits: Kasasa and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Experian is a registered trademark of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.