County Bank Consumer Debit Mastercard® Benefits
Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
- Monitors a consumer’s TransUnion credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change or a new account opened in their name.
- Sends alert notifications whenever suspicious activity is detected so that they can take immediate action to minimize potential damage. The tool monitors suspicious activity related to the personal information they chose to track, such as name, address, email address, social security number, date of birth, debit/credit card numbers or other sensitive data.
- Provides ID Theft Resolution with white-glove service, assigning a resolution specialist to the cardholder when they require assistance resolving issues related to identity theft.
* Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance, Inc. Visit https://mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com/enrollment/embedded.html for more information and to activate the benefit.
Mastercard ID Theft Protection applies to all consumer, small business cards. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Mastercard ID Theft Protection is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Extended Warranty – One Year benefit
The kind of coverage you receive**:
- Extended Warranty doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty up to a maximum of twelve (12) months on most items you purchase. For products with multiple warranty components, each warranty time period will be extended up to a maximum of twelve (12) months. An example of a product with multiple warranty components includes an appliance with original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranties that differ for parts, labor, compressor, etc.
- If you purchase a service contract or an optional extended warranty of twelve (12) months or less on your item, we will cover up to an additional twelve (12) months after both the original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranty and the purchased service contract or extended warranty coverage period end. If your service contract or extended warranty exceeds twelve (12) months, this coverage does not apply.
- If you do not have an additional service contract or an optional extended warranty, this Extended Warranty benefit commences the day after your original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranty expires.
How to file a claim
- Visit https://www.mycardbenefits.com/ or call 1-800-Mastercard to open a claim. You must report the claim within sixty (60) days of the failure or the claim may not be honored.
- Submit the following documentation within one hundred and eighty (180) days from the date of failure or the claim may not be honored:
- Receipt showing covered item(s).
- Statement showing covered item(s).
- Itemized purchase receipt(s).
- Original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranty.
- Service contract or optional extended warranty, if applicable.
- Itemized repair estimate from a factory authorized service provider.
- Any other documentation that may be reasonably requested by us or our administrator to validate a claim
** Mastercard Extended Warranty applies to consumer debit cards. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only. Please see your Consumer Debit Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for details.
Mastercard, Mastercard Global Service and Mastercard ID Theft Protection are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark, of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2020 Mastercard. All rights reserved.